After School Care
If you wish your child to be in care longer than 4.30pm you can enrol in our After School Care program where your child will be cared for until 6.00pm each school day. After School Care is a Government licensed program that attracts Childcare benefits. Choose a Get Active class to attend from 3.30 - 4.30pm and then move to the After School Care program at the Avondale Early Learning Centre.
- After School Care is a government accredited program.
- Childcare benefits are available for After School Care places.
- After School Care cost is $18.00 per afternoon.
- After School Care runs from 3.30 – 6.00pm.
- Staff members are OOSH or Childcare qualified and have the assistance of Year 10 to 12 students trained in First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma.
- Staff to student ratio is 1 staff member to 6 children.
- After School Care places MUST be booked at the Avondale Early Learning Centre – Phone 49773733 to book your place.
- Avondale School is licensed for 40 places per day.
- After School Care enrolment forms MUST be completed and handed to the Avondale Early Learning Centre.
- After School Care is available for children from Kindy to Year 6.