Avondale School Cooranbong Campus is a co-education Kindergarten to Year 12 school which provides Christian education. Below is our enrolment procedure. If you need further information regarding enrolment please feel free to contact our Registrar on (02) 4977 0287.
*Students entering Kindergarten must turn 5 years old before 30 April for the year they are enrolling.
- Obtain an Application Form from the Cooranbong campus, or alternatively download from the link below
- Return the Application Form, Fee Information Form and other required documents to the Avondale School Registrar
- Application form received and dated by Avondale School
- Entrance data collected (eg. latest school report, NAPLAN results)
- Check on fee paying history if applicable
- Assessment of application
- Interview with Principal (Values & Christian commitment, finances)
- School tour (if you haven't already done so)
- Recommendation on enrolment by the Administration Committee
- Applicants informed and enrolment bond accepted.