Toronto Campus Pre-Kindy
- Pre-Kindy students learn basic personal, emotional and educational skills that help them when they start “Big School”.
- As an added bonus they learn these skills in a REAL school environment.
- The program helps develop independence and creativity by offering fun and interesting developmentally appropriate activities in a semi-structured form.
- Pre-Kindy promotes a caring and relaxed environment for each child whilst providing an educational program presented in an enjoyable and informal manner.
- Balance of indoor and outdoor activities, designed to stimulate and cater for the development of each child's social, cultural, physical, emotional, intellectual, language and creative potential.
- Follows a routine similar to a kindergarten classroom.
- Pre-Kindy students also have opportunity to integrate with the Infants classroom.